Kaiser Prolite Scan SC Light Box , 5000 K, illuminated area 17.3 x 18.9"
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||contact us for delivery time|
Kaiser Scanning Lightbox Prolite Scan SC
Professional light box for transparent originals of all types ie. slides, negatives, X-rays and microfiches.
- Colour temperature 5000K
- Four Dulux fluorescent lamps with high colour reproduction quality
- CRI = 90-100.
- Luminous density 13.000 cd/m².
- All-electronic high-frequency operating system (approx. 40 kHz) for immediate ignition and flicker-free operation.
- Suitable as backlight source for use with camera scanners.
- Operating hours counter.
- Cm and inch scales on the working surface.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Can be wall-mounted.
- On/off switch.
- Cord 2.5 m (8.2 ft.).
- Dimmable with brightness control for continuously variable dimming down to 10% of maximum light output.
- Canadian ESA safety sticker electrical approval
There are also no stroboscopic effects, hum and induction infererence. Very quite vibration-free fan cooling permits unlimited continuous operation with minimum heating of the viewing surface. Operating hours counter. Cm and inch scales on the working surface. Non-slip rubber feet. Can be wall-mounted. On/off switch. Cord 2.5 m (8.2 ft.).
- Illuminated area: approx. 48x44 cm (18.9x17.3")
- Lamps: 4 x 55 W, 5400K
- Dimensions: approx. 63x9x53.5cm (24.8x3.5x21.1")