Cambo ACMV-DC Kit Actus MV camera body with bayonet holder for DSLR/Mirrorless and long bellows
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||contact us to Order|
New from Cambo
ACMV-DC Kit Actus MV camera body with bayonet holder for DSLR/Mirrorless and long bellows
The Actus-MV is a fully adjustable view camera that is still compact enough for use in the field. It works equally well with digital backs, mirrorless camera bodies and DSLRs, a solid foundation in which all camera movements are integrated. No matter how your photography develops, the Actus-MV is ready for it and will evolve alongside camera and digital back technology.
*This kit includes a holder for DSLR and Mirrorless bayonets (bayonets sold separately).
At the front standard the Actus-MV accepts all lens plates from the vast Actus range. Including medium format adapters, lens plates for X-Shutter lenses and (legacy) leaf shutter lenses.
- Tilt: 15º / 15º front and rear
- Swing: 30º / 30º front
- Rise/Fall: 15mm/15mm front and rear
- Side Shift: 20mm/20mm front and rear
- Weight: 2.8 kg (frames included)
- Max. extension (standard rail and bellows): 298mm (2x 70mm geared / 158mm telescopic)
- front and rear standard can be separated from the optical bench without requiring tools.
Note: Max. extension is measured from lens mount to bayonet mount.
Note: The distance from Bayonet to Sensor is different for each camera model series and can be added to the max. extension
- front & rear standard,
- ACMV-86E bayonet holder for DSLR/Mirrorless bayonets, and
- AC-214 long extension bellows (200mm extension).
Not in stock? Contact us to order: 416-628-8044 or [email protected]