Cambo ACTUS-XL-DB Technical Camera (Digital) 2 x 3" Includes ACTUS-XL base and DB-Kit (DB Frame with ACDB-254)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||contact us for delivery time|
Cambo ACTUS-XL-DB Technical Camera
The ACTUS-XL system is a fusion of both the Actus and Ultima camera platforms, maintaining full camera movements.
The Actus-XL accepts all Actus lens plates and lens adapters, sharing the same mount, and the rear standard has an easy exchangeable frame holder for either a digital back or a DSLR/Mirrorless camera body.
Both front and rear standard have lateral movements, vertical adjustments, swings and tilts, all for optimized control over perspective and selective sharpness.
The default 300mm monorail is suitable for short, medium and long focal length lenses. A separate focus slider and fine focussing racks make it not only quick but very easy and precise to focus. When using a digital back, the upright holder will accept any of the Cambo SLW-adapters. For digital backs without Live View, there is an adapter mount available for the Cambo sliding back. There are lens panels available for #0, #1 as well as #3 shutter systems, both mechanical and electronic lenses can be used.
- View camera movement for selective sharpness
- Rear movement for perspective control
- Focal plane shifts to increase file size
- Quick transfer between landscape/portrait
- Built-in macro extension
- Use of various lens designs
- Interchangeable bellows options
- Size: 31x14.5x34cm
- Weight: 4800 grams
- Swing: +20/-20 degrees both front and rear
- Tilt: +20/-20 degrees both front and rear
- Shift Vertical: 40mm (20/20) both front and rear
- Sift Horizontal: 50mm (25/25) both front and rear
- Max. extension (lensplate to sensor): 170mm with standard monorail (of which 40mm is fine focusing), up to 320mm with optional rail extension, up to 420mm with optional macro-extension.
Not in stock? Contact us to order: 416-628-8044 or [email protected]