Cambo WRS-1250 WRS Camera Body with Wooden Handgrips Body package includes softcase, 2 palissander handgrips, cable release, 5 spirit levels, Arca mounting base and LED light
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||contact us to Order|
Cambo WRS-1250 WRS Camera Body with Wooden Handgrips. Includes soft case, 2 palissander handgrips, cable release, 5 spirit levels, Arca mounting base and LED light
The Wide RS body is for those photographers looking for something more compact than the Wide DS, but still in need of the image-placement shift movements. It features both lateral and vertical shift movements of the rear standard, hence the name RS. The movements are driven by accelerated spindle gears, these precision-geared controls provide architectural photographers with many of the image-placement movements they require, while giving digital photographers the ability to create amazing vertical and horizontal panoramic images by stitching multiple exposures together.
Additionally many of the Lenspanels can optionally be acquired with a Tilt-Swing possibility, to add Scheimpflug settings for increased depth of field, in both horizontal as vertical plane.
Like the other Cambo Wide models, the RS features interchangeable interfaces for Hasselblad, Leaf, Phase One and Sinar digital backs.
The Wide RS accepts the full range of WDS lens panels that incorporate the Schneider Digitar and Rodenstock HR Digaron lenses. Choose from focal lengths ranging from 23mm up to 180mm and more to meet most architectural or landscape photography needs.
This WRS-1250 body comes mounted with a set of wooden handgrips for steady shooting, and built-in spirit levels for fast and accurate setups.
Removing the tripod mount block reduces the height of the camera to only 140mm. To increase the comfort you can add the WRS-333 tripod block with built-in levelling base, rotating mount and accessory spigot mount. A removable cable release is included with the camera and can be placed either through the left or right handgrip by choice for hand-held shooting.
Whether you use it on a tripod or hand-held for more spontaneous shooting, the Wide RS camera will open up new photographic possibilities for you.
- Small size 178 x 165mm incl. handgrips and tripod mount
- Lightweight only 1.0 kgs (excl. lens)
- Horizontal shift 40 mm (20 mm left/20 mm right)
- Vertical shift 40 mm (25mm / 15mm)
- Stitching possibilities (2-way / 4-way)
- Millimetre scales for movements
- Movement indicators on rear sides
- Compatible with WDS and Wide Compact
- 2 integrated handgrips for steady holding
- Removable cable release included
- Removable 3/8" tripod mount (25 mm)
- Arca compatible tripod base plate
- 5 spirit levels visible from top or bottom
- Accessory mount for 2 point fixed accessories
- Additional LED light included
- Optional WTS Tilt-Swing Lenspanels
- Optional Viewfinder
- Wooden handgrips included with WRS-1250
- Optional Levelling Base with Accessory mount
- Broad range of optics
- Retrofitting of user lenses offered
- Compact Softcase included
Not in stock? Contact us to order: 416-628-8044 or [email protected]