Arca Swiss C1 Cube
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||Ships in 1-3 business days.|
Arca Swiss C1 Cube
The patent C1 Cube is the crown jewel of the Arca Swiss tripod head products. The point of rotation is above the movements achieving leveling on the horizontal and he vertical axis with little or no change in the composition framing. One day of precision machining is required to make the parts for a single C1 Cube head plus the time for finishing and assembly. A true marvel of engineering and manufacture.
- Precision levelling head with self-locking geared movements
- Dual spirit levels
- Friction control for heavy cameras and lenses
- For Classic, MonoballFix, and Monoball plates, with, or without geared panning.
- dual panorama - at tripod connection and at camera connection
- Size: 110mmx110mmx110mm
- Weight: 1.4kg (weight varies slightly with geared panning and top plates options)
- Payload: 40kg (88lb)
- Maximum camera angle from centre mount: 90 degrees
Ideal for view cameras, field cameras, technical cameras, 4x5 to 11x14 cameras, DSLR's and medium format. Essential where composition framing needs to be maintained when levelling adjustment are required like landscape, architecture, and anywhere precision framing is required. Unique design allows for 90 degree positioning of camera relative to tripod for copy work and macro applications.
Like all tripod heads from ARCA-SWISS, The C1 Cube is available with a choice of quick release: monoball Fix, Classic and flipLock.
ARCA-SWISS equips Classic and flipLock quick releases with dual channel dovetails. Classic camera plates mount in the upper dovetail, while
Monoball Fix and ARCA-SWISS camera monorails mount in the lower channel of the quick release.
Monoball Fix quick releases are a single channel design and only compatible with monoball Fix camera plates and accessories, or with ARCA-SWISS camera monorail.