Kaiser RB 560 AL LED Lighting Unit, with 2x 272 SMD-LEDs, 5600 K, CRI=95, for R1 and RD system copy stands
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Ships in 1-3 business days.|
Kaiser RB 560 AL LED Lighting Unit For R1 and RD system copy stands
Kaiser's newest LED daylight lighting unit with thermo-management with sensor-controlled temperature monitoring with dynamic compensation control and elaborate passive cooling via LED board and aluminum housing.
Each light is equipped with 272 selected white SMD LEDs, 5600 Kelvin, CRI = 95. The emitted light has absolutely no IR and UV content, and is flicker free without residual ripple. Lights can be dimmed separately or synchronously in 1 %-steps from 10 % up to 100 % with an illuminated info screen.
The light intensity of the two LED panels is matched to each other. This results in precisely homogeneous illumination with symmetrical alignment of the two light banks.
The RB 560 AL also has a memory function so the copy lighting starts with the brightness that was set before the last switch-off.
- LED arrays: 2 x 272 SMD LEDs
- Color temperature: 5600 K
- Color rendition index: CRI = 95
- LED angle of radiation: 100°
- Max. illumination* with soft screen: 6800 lux
- Max. illumination w/o soft screen: 8000 lux
- Power consumption: 2 x ≤ 40 W
- Operating voltage: 24 V
- Light emitting area of one light: 58 x 16.5 cm (22.8 x 6.5 in.)
- Vertical arms: 76cm (29.9") length / 20x20mm (0.8x0.8") edge dimension
Not in stock? Contact us to order: 416-628-8044 or [email protected]