Cambo WTSA-870 Wide-T/S 70 mm HR Digaron-W Lenspanel with Aperture Stop body - NO SHUTTER (compatible with the PhaseOne XT Camera system)
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||contact us to Order|
Cambo WTSA-870 Wide-T/S 70 mm HR Digaron-W Lenspanel with Aperture Stop body - NO SHUTTER
The WTSA-870 Lenspanel is dedicated for use with Digital Backs with sensor activated electronic shutter and has a Rodenstock 5.6/70 HR Digaron-W lens with Aperture Only mounted in a helical focussing mount.
This lenspanel features an integrated tilt and swing mechanism which can be operated with two precise gear-driven knobs up to 5 degrees Tilt up and down and 5 degrees Swing left and right, while both swing and tilt can be set independently, separately but also in combination.
The movements have a clear and forced zero position where the parallel setting to the focal plane is guaranteed.
- Shortest focal distance to object: 0.9m
- Image circle of lens at f/11: 100mm
- CCD size 37x37mm: 28/28mm
- CCD size 33x44mm: 28/25mm
- CCD size 36x48mm: 26/23mm
- CCD size 37x49mm: 25/22mm
- CCD size 40x54mm: 22/19mm
- CCD size 36x56mm: 23/19mm
*Please note that some optical movements are larger than achievable due to mechanical limitation.
- WDS: Up / Down / Left / Right: 34 / 26 / 20 / 20mm
- WRS: Up / Down / Left / Right: 25 / 15 / 20 / 20mm
- 1600: Up / Down / Left / Right: 20 / 20 / 20 / 20mm
Not in stock? Contact us to order: 416-628-8044 or [email protected]